- Dietary Inflammatory Index and Colorectal Cancer Risk-A Meta-Analysis.
- Dietary inflammatory index and mental health: A cross-sectional analysis of the relationship with depressive symptoms, anxiety and well-being in adults.
- Inflammatory diet and risk for colorectal cancer: A population-based case-control study in Newfoundland, Canada.
- Association between Dietary Inflammatory Index (DII) and risk of prediabetes: a case-control study.
- Pre-Pregnancy Body Mass Index Is Associated with Dietary Inflammatory Index and C-Reactive Protein Concentrations during Pregnancy.
- Association between diet-related inflammation, all-cause, all-cancer, and cardiovascular disease mortality, with special focus on prediabetics: findings from NHANES III.
- Alternate Healthy Eating Index 2010, Dietary Inflammatory Index and risk of mortality: results from the Whitehall II cohort study and meta-analysis of previous Dietary Inflammatory Index and mortality studies.
- Inflammatory potential of diet and all-cause, cardiovascular, and cancer mortality in National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey III Study.
- The relationship of plasma Trans fatty acids with dietary inflammatory index among US adults.
- Dietary inflammatory index and risk of reflux oesophagitis, Barrett’s oesophagus and oesophageal adenocarcinoma: a population-based case-control study.
Drs. Nitin Shivappa and James Hébert explained the development and current applications of the Dietary Inflammatory Index™ at the International Agency for Research on Cancer’s 50th Anniversary Conference in Lyon, France on June 9, 2015
Infographic explaining the DII (Larger file-please allow time to download)