- Inflammatory potential of diet and all-cause, cardiovascular, and cancer mortality in National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey III Study.
- The relationship of plasma Trans fatty acids with dietary inflammatory index among US adults.
- Dietary inflammatory index and risk of reflux oesophagitis, Barrett’s oesophagus and oesophageal adenocarcinoma: a population-based case-control study.
- Biomarker-calibrated nutrient intake and healthy diet index associations with mortality risks among older and frail women from the Women’s Health Initiative.
- A higher Dietary Inflammatory Index score is associated with a higher risk of breast cancer among Chinese women: a case-control study.
- Dietary inflammatory index before diagnosis and survival in an Italian cohort of women with breast cancer.
- Dietary Inflammatory Index and liver status in subjects with different adiposity levels within the PREDIMED trial.
- The Inflammatory Potential of the Diet Is Associated with Depressive Symptoms in Different Subgroups of the General Population.
- Dietary Inflammatory Index and Renal Cell Carcinoma Risk in an Italian Case-Control Study.
- Association Between a Dietary Inflammatory Index and Prostate Cancer Risk in Ontario, Canada.
Drs. Nitin Shivappa and James Hébert explained the development and current applications of the Dietary Inflammatory Index™ at the International Agency for Research on Cancer’s 50th Anniversary Conference in Lyon, France on June 9, 2015
Infographic explaining the DII (Larger file-please allow time to download)