- Proinflammatory Dietary Intake is Associated with Increased Risk of Colorectal Cancer: Results of a Case-Control Study in Argentina Using a Multilevel Modeling Approach.
- Association between the dietary inflammatory index (DII) and telomere length and C-reactive protein from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey-1999-2002.
- Alternative Healthy Eating Index 2010, Dietary inflammatory index and risk of mortality: Results from the Whitehall II cohort study and meta-analysis of previous DII and mortality studies – CORRIGENDUM.
- Dietary inflammatory index and risk of first myocardial infarction; a prospective population-based study.
- Inflammatory potential of diet and risk of oral and pharyngeal cancer in a large case-control study from Italy.
- Changes in the Inflammatory Potential of Diet Over Time and Risk of Colorectal Cancer in Postmenopausal Women.
- The Relationship Between the Dietary Inflammatory Index and Incident Frailty: A Longitudinal Cohort Study.
- Dietary Inflammatory Index and Colorectal Cancer Risk-A Meta-Analysis.
- Dietary inflammatory index and mental health: A cross-sectional analysis of the relationship with depressive symptoms, anxiety and well-being in adults.
- Inflammatory diet and risk for colorectal cancer: A population-based case-control study in Newfoundland, Canada.
Drs. Nitin Shivappa and James Hébert explained the development and current applications of the Dietary Inflammatory Index™ at the International Agency for Research on Cancer’s 50th Anniversary Conference in Lyon, France on June 9, 2015
Infographic explaining the DII (Larger file-please allow time to download)