- Dietary Inflammatory Index and Risk of Multiple Sclerosis in a Case-Control Study from Iran.
- The Dietary Inflammatory Index is Associated with Elevated White Blood Cell Counts in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
- Proinflammatory Diets during Pregnancy and Neonatal Adiposity in the Healthy Start Study.
- The relationship between the dietary inflammatory index and prevalence of radiographic symptomatic osteoarthritis: data from the Osteoarthritis Initiative.
- Inflammatory potential of diet, weight gain, and incidence of overweight/obesity: The SUN cohort.
- Dietary inflammatory index and non-Hodgkin lymphoma risk in an Italian case-control study.
- Association between the dietary inflammatory index and breast cancer in a large Italian case-control study.
- Patterns of change over time and history of the inflammatory potential of diet and risk of breast cancer among postmenopausal women.
- Proinflammatory Dietary Intake is Associated with Increased Risk of Colorectal Cancer: Results of a Case-Control Study in Argentina Using a Multilevel Modeling Approach.
- Association between the dietary inflammatory index (DII) and telomere length and C-reactive protein from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey-1999-2002.
Drs. Nitin Shivappa and James Hébert explained the development and current applications of the Dietary Inflammatory Index™ at the International Agency for Research on Cancer’s 50th Anniversary Conference in Lyon, France on June 9, 2015
Infographic explaining the DII (Larger file-please allow time to download)