- Inflammatory Potential of Diet is Associated with Increased Odds of Cataract in a Case-Control Study from Iran.
- Dietary inflammatory index and ovarian cancer risk in a New Jersey case-control study.
- Association between dietary inflammatory index and inflammatory markers in the HELENA study.
- Prospective study of the dietary inflammatory index and risk of breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
- The Dietary Inflammatory Index, shift work, and depression: Results from NHANES.
- The relationship between the dietary inflammatory index and risk of total cardiovascular disease, ischemic heart disease and cerebrovascular disease: Findings from an Australian population-based prospective cohort study of women.
- Increased Risk of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma with Increasing Levels of Diet-Associated Inflammation in an Italian Case-Control Study.
- Association between Dietary Inflammatory Index and Gastric Cancer Risk in an Italian Case-Control Study.
- Dietary Inflammatory Index and Risk of Multiple Sclerosis in a Case-Control Study from Iran.
- Proinflammatory Diets during Pregnancy and Neonatal Adiposity in the Healthy Start Study.
Drs. Nitin Shivappa and James Hébert explained the development and current applications of the Dietary Inflammatory Index™ at the International Agency for Research on Cancer’s 50th Anniversary Conference in Lyon, France on June 9, 2015
Infographic explaining the DII (Larger file-please allow time to download)